BY USING THE WEBSITE, YOU CONFIRM YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS POLICY AND AGREE TO ABIDE BY IT.
The Film Files, a company registered in the United Kingdom and located at: 2 Higham Close, Norwich, NR7 8UF. Please note, this is a temporary address as The Film Files is in the process of relocating to a new, permanent location. The Film Files (referred to as “Company”, “we” or “us”), provides baileytales.com website (the “Website”), subject to your compliance with all the terms, conditions and notices contained or referenced herein (the “Policy”). In addition, when purchasing certain services from the Website, users will be subject to additional terms and conditions applicable to the provision of such services.
By completing your purchase through thefilmfiles.com via a payment gateway, you agree to pay in full through the payment method you have selected during checkout.
Services and content are not made available unless payment has been received in full.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the services provided by the Website. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Website and any service or material that we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion and without notice to you. We will not be liable if, for any reason, all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
User ID and Password
If you register for an account with the Website, the email address you provide will become your username and you will be asked to provide a password. You must keep your password confidential. You must notify us in writing if you become aware of any disclosure of your password. You are responsible for any activity on the Website arising from any failure to keep your password confidential and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
Ultimately your account is only as secure as the password you choose. Here are some recommendations on creating a secure password:
- Use a unique password for every account that you create
- Use 8 characters at the very least
- Use a mix of lowercase and uppercase letters, numbers and symbols
- Don’t use personal information or common words
- Keep your password private and secure
Intellectual Property Rights
- The Website, the contents of the Website and the contents of hosting services used by the Website are owned by the Company, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United Kingdom and international copyright, trademark, patent and intellectual property or proprietary rights law. The Policy permits you to use the Website for your non-commercial use only. No right, title or interest in or to the Website or any content on the Website is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted, are reserved by the Company.
- You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any of the material on the Website., except as follows:
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may download and distribute any material made available gratis on the Website providing it is identified as the intellectual property of the Company.
- If we provide social media features at any time, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
- You may not:
- use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text; or
- delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the Website; or
- access or use for commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website.
- The Company name, the Company logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You may not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on the Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- You may use the Website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with this Policy.
- You promise that:
- you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company;
- you will not use the Website in any way that violates any applicable local or international law or regulation;
- you will not send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with the ‘Content Standards’ (defined below);
- you will not impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company or another user;
- you will not do anything that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website or interfere with any person’s use of the Website;
- you will not use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any unlawful purpose or in violation of this Policy;
- you will not introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms or any other material which is malicious or technologically harmful and;
- you will not co-brand the Website without the express prior written permission of the Company.
- We provide interactive services in the form of comments and social media that allow users to post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other persons (hereinafter, “Post”) contents or materials (collectively “User Contributions”) on or through the Website. All User Contributions must comply with the Content Standards set out in this Policy.
- Any User Contributions that you post will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, to the extent permitted by law. By providing a User Contribution, you grant the Company and its successors the right to use, reproduce,modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material. You promise that you own or control all rights in an to the User Contributions and have the right to grant such license to us. You agree that you will have no claim or other recourse against the Company or infringement of any proprietary right with respect to your User Contributions.
- If you provide a User Contribution to be published or displayed on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or any third parties, you accept that your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website or any third parties with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions.
- User Contributions must be accurate and comply with all applicable laws in the country from which they are posted. You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contribution you submit or contribute, and you, not the Company, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness. We are not responsible, or liable to any third-party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Website.
These content standards apply to all User Contributions and use of interactive services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any third-party
- Infringe the legal rights (including the right of publicity and privacy) of others or contain any material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable law
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identify or affiliation with any person or organisation
- Involve commercial activity or sales
- Be likely to deceive or give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us, or any other person or entity
Monitoring and Enforcement
We have the right, but not the obligation, to review, screen or edit any User Contribution. You accept that such contributions do not reflect the views of the Company and are not endorsed by the Company.
We have the right to:
- remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any reason;
- take any action with respect to User Contributions that we deem necessary or appropriate;
- disclose your identity or other information about you to any third-party who in our opinion reasonably claims that material posted by you infringes their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy;
- take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorised use of the Website;
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with law enforcement authorities requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website. We do not undertake to review material before it is posted on the Website, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third-party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
Cancellation and Suspension of Account
- suspend your account;
- terminate your account and / or
- edit your account details, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
You may cancel your account on our Website using your account control panel.
We take claims of copyright infringement seriously. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement where appropriate. If you believe any materials accessible on or from the Website infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access thereto) from the Website by submitting written notification to our address below. The written notice must include substantially the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature
- Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works on the Website, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material you believe to be infringing, in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material.
- Adequate information by which we can contact you.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyright material is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorised to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
All copyright infringement enquiries should be made to:
The Film Files
2 Higham Close
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not make any statements regarding the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. The Website includes content provided by third-parties, including materials provided by other users and third-party licensors. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third-party, for the content or accuracy of materials provided by any third parties.
The Company is not liable for any incidents, accidents or legal action resulting from the use of equipment described or endorsed on the Website.
If you operate a Small Unmanned Aircraft for filming purposes, you must comply with the laws and guidance of the aviation authority in your country of residence.
If you use radio microphones, it is your responsibility to ensure that your wireless equipment transmits and receives on the legal frequencies in the country where you are operating.
It is the responsibility of the equipment owner to ensure that cameras, lights, tripods and other equipment used for film production is safe, in good working order and is operated in a manner that mitigates risk to cast, crew and members of the public.
The Company recommends that a risk assessment is conducted before each and every film shoot. We also recommend that film production companies take out public liability insurance before preproduction commences.
These terms are governed by English law. Any contract for the purchase of goods from this site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with any such contract will be governed by English law.
Privacy and Cookies
For information on how cookies are used on this website, please read the Cookies Policy.